Yesterday marked 16 weeks into my pregnancy. I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by already! People keep asking if I've started to feel the baby yet - and I can only say that I've felt maybe a little twitch here and there - although I'm not really sure if that's BH (baby henry!) or not! Well - today I was teaching in one of my classes...and I was sitting in the front of the class (that's my new thing - sitting when I have the chance!) and I felt this flutter for a few seconds in my belly - I looked down at my tank top and saw it MOVING a little!! It was only for a few moments - but it was so exciting! Now - was it just my imagination!? I dont' think so - it was pretty awesome!
2 comments:
Aw, that is so precious Sara! Enjoy every moment of it. :)
AAAWWWWW. I wanna see!
Post a Comment