The blog has arrived. After many requests for me to start us a blog, here it is!
I turn 29 today - my last year in the 20s. Wow! To throw in some more excitement, this is my last birthday without a child in our home! I can't believe that I will be 14 weeks pregnant on Monday - crazy, but so cool and such a blessing.
I am hoping that the sun starts to shine here soon because we are hoping to go hang out at a park downtown and relax for the afternoon. Yesterday it was in the 70s - definitely okay with me!
Sara
Just call me Noah {part 1}
12 years ago

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sara,, just seems like yesterday when we took you home from the hospital. Where did that time go.....we love you and wish you continued health and happiness!!! You and Steve are a great couple that we continue to amaze us.
Mom & Dad
awe so cute, love that pic of you guys! Happy Birthday!
I love your blog, Sara! The colors are so YOU - happy happy birthday, dear friend! XOX
Love your blog! The pic at the top is totally adorable! :) Can't wait to read about all the fascinating happenings in your life! Haha!
Post a Comment